IMODI MBioLIMS Modules
Modul-Bio develops software adapted to your activity to monitor your biological samples, integrate experimental findings and disseminate information to researchers. Our software is based on a modular architecture allowing a tailored solution for your laboratory. The MBioLIMS software contains a wide range of existing modules allowing the management of the entire life cycle of samples and their associated data, from end to end.
Within the IMODI consortium we have developed several modules adapted to the collection of data from the different partners. Those modules include:
- Tumoral volume growth characterization
- Pharmacological tool to record drug effects of models and cell lines
- Patient, tumor, PDX model and in vitro/ex vivo cell line database with genealogy of the samples and models.
- Genomics and Transcriptomics collection and data display
- Immunohistochemistry and immune cell tumor infiltration
IMODI derived modules can integrate with our existing collection of modules to create a unique software for your activity.
Based in Marseilles - France, Modul-Bio has recorded consistent growth, deploying solutions for Biological Resource Centers, national cohort projects, biotechnology and cosmetics firms as well as diagnostic companies.
The software with a modular architecture allows :
- The management of all generated samples from IMODI consortium.
- The registration of the data coming from different sources (e-CRF, Microbiota, Biobank).
- The registration and organization of characterization data (oncograms, histological data, genomics and transcriptomics data as well as immunological profile of tumors and models).
- The registration of pharmacological data from the models or cell lines.